Call for votes - Top Automated Software Testing Blogs

Call for votes - Top Automated Software Testing Blogs

Today I've decided to create a list of best & recommended Automated Software Testing Blogs.

It will be extremely useful for every engineer or manager working in QA field and in automated testing especially.

How the list of blogs will be created?
I think, the best way is to ask persons who work in automated software testing. I mean you, my readers!
That's why I ask your help, dear readers.
Your vote is important! Please, email me URLs of your favorite and most valuable blogs on automated testing.
My email is: Dmitry Motevich's email

What blogs can participate?
Blogs can contain any information related to automated testing:
  • working with automated testing tools
  • test automation frameworks
  • automated testing approaches anf methodologies
  • tips, tricks, experience
  • etc.
Please, pay attention, that only blogs can participate in the present poll.
I will create separate lists for automated testing sites, forums etc.

What are criteria to include blog into the list?
I will use these criteria to select most popular automated software testing blogs:

What is a deadline for blogs submitting?
The deadline is an end of October 2008. So, please hurry up :)
I plan to create the final list of Automated Software Testing Blogs in early November 2008 and publish it on my blog.

Update: Top 40 Automated Testing Blogs created :) Thank you very much!



Do you know that you are free to use/copy/publish all my materials on your site/blog?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI,
Iam new to LR.I have a query,how to scale up for 30,000 vuser if i have license for only 300 vuser?
Can you explain in detail how to go abt it?

Dmitry Motevich said...

@Anonymous,
Contact HP Sales and buy or rent additional 29,700 Vusers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dmitry,
Thanks for Your Response.Is there any other way that we can manipulate the data (results) of 300 vuser to achieve 30,000 vusers?

Dmitry Motevich said...

@Anonymous,
I don't know any legal way.

Anonymous said...

Dmitry,
Thanks. If u happen to come across the answer for this .Please post it in ur blog.And by the way ur blog sounds interesting for the new learners.