What about running them on the schedule, for example nightly testing?
I will show the way how to do that - i.e. how to run QTP tests from command line.
Using that approach, you can execute your QTP tests on the schedule.
How to run QTP test from command line - QTP video tutorial
This is a script, which runs QTP tests (from the above QTP video tutorial):
Happy QTP scripting, dear readers! :)
- How to capture dynamic text - QTP video
- How to record QTP script - video
- QTP - How to set/get system time and date?
- How to execute QTP script from LoadRunner?
- QTP - How to get font size/color, background color and other attributes of controls
- How to minimize/maximize QTP window before the QTP script execution?
- All QTP visual tutorials
Do you like this QTP visual tutorial? Would you like to receive them in the future?
If yes, please subscribe to this blog RSS feed or by Email. (How to subscribe? VIDEO guide)