You're free to use/copy/publish any of my materials

You're free to use/copy/publish any of my materials

I've started noticing that my blog materials (articles and videos) became quite popular in the Web. That's great! :)

The problem is that some bloggers copy and publish my blog materials without mentioning the source.
Copyrights on http://motevich.blogspot.comSo, I would like to express my point of view on the present issue.


I allow to use content from my blog (http://motevich.blogspot.com) for any purposes.


For that you have to observe 2 following conditions:
  1. Any material (for example, article from the blog) has to be copied and published the same way as it is in my blog, without any changes.
  2. You have to give a link to original material on my blog

Please, note that I allow using my materials for absolutely any purposes, including commercial.
So, I don't mind if you earn money using my knowledge, articles and videos! :)


This post is to be considered as my official permission for copying and publishing.



P.S. I would be grateful if you notify me about a placement of my materials on your sites or blogs :)
My email is:
Dmitry Motevich's email

Dmitry Motevich

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for LR presentations. They are very intresting and helpful for us.

Dmitry Motevich said...

Smitha (September 7),
Thank you too :)

Dharmesh said...

Thanks Dmitry for this nice content

Anonymous said...

u r doing a great job Dimtry....Ur blog is useful to all the beginers as well as advance users. Thank you for helping us out.....

Dmitry Motevich said...

Thank you very much :)

Anonymous said...

This blog is so helpful and amazing... I request to add more examples in QTP which can help and face in job.

Dmitry Motevich said...

Sriram,
Are you ready to help me in creating such QTP tutorials?

Anonymous said...

Hi

I would be pleased to assist!!

Dmitry Motevich said...

@Gaurav,
Thank you very much!

Feel free to send me email.
You can find my email at the end of the present article.

mahendar said...

well said.

raj said...

Hi,

During LoadRunner script execution i am getting window to enter the result directory.

How to save the settings so that each time it overwrite the default directory.

Thanks,
Rajneesh

Dmitry Motevich said...

@raj,
There is a checkbox "Automatically everwrite existing results..."

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for XML manipulation related articles.
they are easy to understand and implement.

Utkarsh said...

Hello Dmitry,
I am a java developer and have some experience of performancetesting aswell.These days i am trying to create some plugins for load runner.These plugins will offer some unique features in addition to what load runner offers.I would like your suggestions in this regard.can i have your contact details as it would be very helpul for me to get you valuable suggestions more qiuckly.do let me know your thoughts on this.
Thanks,
Utkarsh

Unknown said...

Hi Mr Motevich,

Your blog is very useful to me. Thank you very much :D

Unknown said...

Hi Dmitry. Could you please help me understanding testing the macromedia flash please?