The present QTP (QuickTest Pro) video tutorial covers the following:
- How to use QTP to capture text from the page
- Settings from QTP 'Output Text Value Properties' dialog
- Explanation for QTP Output value
- Explanation for left & right boundaries
- How to save QTP Output text value into QTP DataTable
- Differences between Global and Local QTP DataTable sheets
- How to read value from QTP DataTable
How to capture dynamic text
- Do you have comments on this QTP video tutorial?
- Do you have suggestions for future QTP video tutorials?
- Do you have interesting thoughts to share with us?
- Do you have plans on how to cooperate with me and my blog?
- Do you have bright ideas on automated testing?
Or send me email. You can see my email at the end of this video tutorial.
Thank you in advance!
P.S. Your opinion is extremely important for me...
- QTP RegExp VIDEO - How to click dynamic link?
- QTP VIDEO - How to run test from command line?
- How to record QTP script - VIDEO tutorial
- All QTP visual tutorials
Do you like this QTP visual tutorial? Would you like to receive them in the future?
If yes, please subscribe to this blog RSS feed or by Email. (How to subscribe? VIDEO guide)