This is QTP (QuickTest Pro) video tutorial and it explains how to record QTP scripts.
The present QTP (QuickTest Pro) video tutorial covers the following:
- How to record QTP script for Web applications
- What record and run settings should be used to run and execute QTP script
- How to replay/execute QTP script
- How to get results of executed QTP script
- How to enable capturing screenshots during QTP scipt replaying
- How to enable capturing video during QTP scipt replaying
How to record QTP script - video tutorial - Part 1
How to record QTP script - video tutorial - Part 2
This is my first attempt to create Flash presentation :)
In the future I will create video presentations on my favourite automated testing tools - QTP (QuickTest Pro), LR (LoadRunner), and Selenium (cross-platform automated testing tool for Web applications).
So, my main goal is to get feedback on the way I plan to evolve my blog, dear readers.
- How to capture dynamic text - QTP video
- How to run QTP test from command line - video
- QTP - How to set/get system time and date?
- How to execute QTP script from LoadRunner?
- QTP - How to get font size/color, background color and other attributes of controls
- How to minimize/maximize QTP window before the QTP script execution?
- All QTP visual tutorials
Do you like these QuickTest Professional visual tutorials? Would you like to receive them in the future?
If yes, please subscribe to this blog RSS feed or by Email. (How to subscribe? VIDEO guide)
Thank you for visiting and reading, dear readers!