So, QTP uses Descriptive Programming statements to identify objects in AUT (application under test) during Run-time.
This QTP video shows and explains concepts of QTP Descriptive Programming:
- What is QTP Descriptive Programming?
- How to pass properties and their values directly to test object?
- How to pass properties and their values using Description object?
- How to select Descriptive Programming properties of a test object?
- How t0 oconvert usual QTP script into QTP Descriptive Programming script?
- How to debug QTP DP?
- Different secrets of QTP Descriptive Programming
QTP DP (Descriptive Programming) - QTP video
As usual, I need your help :)
Do you have ideas about new video tutorials? Could you suggest new topics? What videos would you most interested in?
Please remember - The content of this blog depends on your wishes and creative ideas!
So, feel free to cantact me.
My email is:
- QTP RegExp VIDEO - How to click dynamic link?
- QTP Descriptive Programming - How to perform operations on objects?
- QTP Descriptive Programming - How to get number of objects?
- QTP Descriptive Programming - Processing images
- QTP Descriptive Programming - How to close browsers?
- All QTP video and text tutorials
Do you like this QTP Video tutorial? Would you like to receive them in the future?
If yes, please subscribe to this blog RSS feed or by Email. (How to subscribe? Video guide)
Do you know that you are free to use/copy/publish all my materials on your site/blog?