The question was simple - how to display quotation marks (") in QTP?
There two ways to do that:
- Double the quotes (""):
Use 2 double quotation marks to include a quote character in the string.
So, the result is:
- Use ANSI character code - Chr(34):
Since, the ANSI code if quotation mark = 34, we can use Chr function.
The result is:
- How to record QTP script - VIDEO tutorial
- QTP VIDEO - How to capture dynamic text
- QTP - How to get font size/color, background color and other attributes of controls
- QTP - How to set/get system time and date
- QTP VIDEO - How to run QTP test from command line
- QTP Descriptive programming - processing images
- How to minimize/maximize QTP window before the QTP script execution
- All QTP visual tutorials