[My money] - March 2008 - $52.25

[My money] - March 2008 - $52.25

As you can see, I use AdSense on my blog.
Note: AdSense is an ad serving program run by Google.

My readers help me to earn money (not so much as I would wish :) ).

That's why I think, that I must share the statistics on money I earned on blog.
I plan to share the statistics on monthly basis.

Please, see the statistics on last month - March 2008:
(click to enlarge the image)

As you can see, I earned $52.25 during March 2008.

How to spend them?

I promise to pay this money to person who will be ready to share how to use regular expressions in LoadRunner. So, investigate this question and will earn $52.25!

Updated:
Please read about the result of the current competition - LoadRunner RegExp - Challenge resolved.


Do you have others ideas on how to use future money? I'm interested to hear your opinion.
Please, send them to my email: Dmitry Motevich's email
Thank you in advance


--
Dmitry Motevich

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post more adds on ur site .We will click on the ads and help u generate more money.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT SITE AND WE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HELP YOU MAKE IT EVEN BETTER.
-------
YOURS BIG FAN
CARTMAN

Dmitry Motevich said...

2Anonymous (Cartman):
I wouldn't recommend to click ads deliberately. I think, that this way of earning is not honest.

Just be a reader :)
I will continue writing and posting interesting articles on my blog :)

Palani Selvam said...

I think, you can keep a code competition or problem to solve...

P.S> Now I'm thinking to put AdSense in my blog.

Dmitry Motevich said...

2Palani Selvam:
Can you suggest new topics for code competitions or problem solving, please?
I cannot :)

Kiran said...

Good work .

Dmitry Motevich said...

Dear Readers!
Thank you very much for you comments!

Since this article was published more than one year ago, I've just disabled an adding of new comments for this article.