[My money] - March 2008 - $52.25

[My money] - March 2008 - $52.25

As you can see, I use AdSense on my blog.
Note: AdSense is an ad serving program run by Google.

My readers help me to earn money (not so much as I would wish :) ).

That's why I think, that I must share the statistics on money I earned on blog.
I plan to share the statistics on monthly basis.

Please, see the statistics on last month - March 2008:
(click to enlarge the image)

As you can see, I earned $52.25 during March 2008.

How to spend them?

I promise to pay this money to person who will be ready to share how to use regular expressions in LoadRunner. So, investigate this question and will earn $52.25!

Updated:
Please read about the result of the current competition - LoadRunner RegExp - Challenge resolved.


Do you have others ideas on how to use future money? I'm interested to hear your opinion.
Please, send them to my email: Dmitry Motevich's email
Thank you in advance


--
Dmitry Motevich

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post more adds on ur site .We will click on the ads and help u generate more money.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT SITE AND WE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HELP YOU MAKE IT EVEN BETTER.
-------
YOURS BIG FAN
CARTMAN

Dmitry Motevich said...

2Anonymous (Cartman):
I wouldn't recommend to click ads deliberately. I think, that this way of earning is not honest.

Just be a reader :)
I will continue writing and posting interesting articles on my blog :)

Palani Selvam said...

I think, you can keep a code competition or problem to solve...

P.S> Now I'm thinking to put AdSense in my blog.

Dmitry Motevich said...

2Palani Selvam:
Can you suggest new topics for code competitions or problem solving, please?
I cannot :)

Anonymous said...

Good work .